Grahamcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the grahamcraft forum!We are a friendly 24/7 bukkit server! Join us at: 85.236.101.238:28165

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whitelist application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiralwolf(applejack)
Stone breaker
Stone breaker
spiralwolf(applejack)

whitelist application  Empty
PostSubject: whitelist application    whitelist application  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:18 am

Hey! My name is Nick I'm 16 I live in US Florida. I used to be a admin on your server about 2 years ago but I lost the ip and I finally found it again, I hope you remember me because that's all the experience I have of being an admin/mod
I am applying for either admin or moderator
I can't give you an exact number of how much I've played but I've had minecraft for about 2-3 years so that'll give you some idea of how much I played
I pretty friendly to other players I always try to lighten the mood when people are depressed or angry.
Even if I don't become and admin/mod I'd still love to come and play on the server again Smile

Also I was the 9th person to join the forum, I'm just trying to prove i'm not lying about being an old admin
Back to top Go down

whitelist application
Page 1 of 1