Grahamcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the grahamcraft forum!We are a friendly 24/7 bukkit server! Join us at: 85.236.101.238:28165

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING

Go down 
+6
tomorulezz
RufusGooder
Giant dick
ashleyb8540
Cunt.
Nattiey1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nattiey1
Admin
Nattiey1

READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING   READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 am

Please no rude or dirty applications,the slots that are open are:

Co owner:0
Head admin:1
Admin:1
Moderator:1

Requests WILL be read ASAP.

Please apply in this order

Name
Past status's
What position you are applying for
Playtime (roughly)
Any other extra info

EG

Hello!My name is Josh. I am 18 years old and i live in Dorset,england. I have been an admin on 3 past servers and a famous player on one. I have also been an owner of a very successful server so i have information on plugins
and permissions.
I am applying for moderator or admin.
I have played for 4 days worth of hours.
I am very friendly with players and try to find the situation rather than banning all suspects ,no questions asked.

This is a simple example, and this would have been enough
Back to top Go down
https://grahamcraft.forummotion.com
Cunt.
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher
Cunt.

PostSubject: whitelist ?   READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:05 am

i am daniel_nilis im from belguim ...
im 15 years old
i love playing faction servers ...
i played on an hardcore faction server (allowed TNT and killing players) like faction used to be ..
but wat eva ...
i am good player and i can fight good ...
im bad in making friends ...
but if i need it i can make them
and i play alot .. if im out off school im on my pc ...
what i need more to tell ?? help me pl0x ?

whitelist me plzzzzzz cheers

Last edited by daniel_nilis on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ashleyb8540
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

PostSubject: whitelist apply   READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 am

Hello my names ashley usernames ashleyb8540, my age is 13, i live in england kempston, i have been a admin on 2 servers and have had a good server and been a moderator on another, i am apliying for a whitelist permision on ur server because its amazing. My playtime is roughly 1 week. i think this server is amazing .
Back to top Go down
Giant dick
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING   READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:13 am

My name is Andre my age is 12 I live in St.Pete Florida I have been mod of another server and would like to help in many things with this server. and I almost forgot I have played on this server for about 7 days
Back to top Go down
RufusGooder
Admin
RufusGooder

PostSubject: Come on, guys...   READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:50 am

A bit of decorum? It isn't that hard to simply spell correctly, is it? "hey i am rufs i cum form england" is hardly a fitting statement for an admin to say. Go check out Lawton's if you are unsure, it's brilliant.

And when you report your playtime, try and estimate how much time you've actually been active on the server, rather than simply saying "o iv been on fr 3 monts" or anything like that.

Thanks for considering,
Rufus
Back to top Go down
tomorulezz
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING   READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:00 am

hello nattiey, its reece AKA Tomorulezz. i would like to apply for the role as a a tongue dmin on grahamcraft server .im 13 years of age, i live manchester, England. my playtime is around 23 days i currently have been on the serverbefore everyone else but you and luke so i have the exsperiance.i also had the role of head admin.
THANKYOU for your time

your sinserly reece tongue tongue tongue I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you p.s i will play more xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Lawton101
Admin
Lawton101

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING   READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:46 am

RufusGooder wrote:
A bit of decorum? It isn't that hard to simply spell correctly, is it? "hey i am rufs i cum form england" is hardly a fitting statement for an admin to say. Go check out Lawton's if you are unsure, it's brilliant.

And when you report your playtime, try and estimate how much time you've actually been active on the server, rather than simply saying "o iv been on fr 3 monts" or anything like that.

Thanks for considering,
Rufus

Thanks Rufus Razz afro
Back to top Go down
xoracerd
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING   READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:40 am

hello, i am jacky commonly known as Xoracerd (at least on here my parents dont call me that...)
i am 13.
i live in england in norfolk.
been on since around... Augest? yes definetly been on since early augest so i have been playing on your server for about 3 months(ish) perhaps a week worth of hours. this is the only server i currently play at the moment so i have been playing alot...
i have never actually done anything like this, i just done alot of building on other servers so i dont have a great deal of experience being an admin or some sort.
i want to be and admin.(hopefully)
i am fairly friendly and i know some of the players in real life and get on with them.
Back to top Go down
paul.auyeung
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING   READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:59 am

Hello, my name is Paul and i'm 12 years old and live in Ontario,Canada. i've never settled down in any other server. i'm applying for admin, i've played for 2 days roughly. i'm a pretty friendly person but i can be strict at times too.

please consider my request,
Paul (Yippypwn)
Back to top Go down
spiralwolf(applejack)
Stone breaker
Stone breaker
spiralwolf(applejack)

PostSubject: whitelist application   READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Hey! My name is Nick I'm 16 I live in US Florida. I used to be a admin on your server about 2 years ago but I lost the ip and I finally found it again, I hope you remember me because that's all the experience I have of being an admin/mod
I am applying for either admin or moderator
I can't give you an exact number of how much I've played but I've had minecraft for about 2-3 years so that'll give you some idea of how much I played
I pretty friendly to other players I always try to lighten the mood when people are depressed or angry.
Even if I don't become and admin/mod I'd still love to come and play on the server again Smile

Also I was the 9th person to join the forum, I'm just trying to prove i'm not lying about being an old admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING   READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING Empty

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING
Page 1 of 1