Grahamcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the grahamcraft forum!We are a friendly 24/7 bukkit server! Join us at: 85.236.101.238:28165

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawton101
Admin
Lawton101

Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!* Empty
PostSubject: Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!*   Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!* EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:22 am

Name: Tom Lawton (Lawton101) (Twilight_Sparkle)
Past ranks: None other than this server
Position applying for: Co-Owner
Playtime: nearly a month

Hello Nattiey1 this is my application for the current open position of co-owner on your server. I feel like I would make a perfect co-owner for a number reasons:

Firstly, we get on well with each other (I think Razz) and I believe we also work very well together. Between us we could run this server very effectively and efficiently. I enjoy just chatting with you about random stuff (and when there is air there is -) as well as working hard to build something great. Not to mention when we clamp down on the pesky greifers.

Secondly I have stood by you and this server for quite a while now even though it has gone through many some difficult times with greifers and re-starts and what have you. I am also a very active and helpful member. I drop what i'm doing very quickly to help out other people such as spawning or fixing some buildings. I have really enjoyed being an admin (thank you for that) because it has given me the chance to give back to this server which has been so awesome and nice to me when I started. So becoming co-owner would give me the tools to give even more back to this server and its people.

Another reason why I think I would make a very good co-owner is because I am very eager to learn. I will admit I only know the basics on pluggins and such but as you know from our world edit lessons I am a fast learner.

I also believe that I have a good balance. What i mean by this is I can be a good laugh and be-friend the other players to make them feel welcome but I can also enforce the necessary rules needed to make this server run smoothly.

Lastly, I believe I am trustworthy. I have never broken the rules or given you any reason to trust me. Giving someone co-ownership of a server involves (as you know) a huge amount of trust for one person. I believe I am that person.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nattiey1
Admin
Nattiey1

PostSubject: Nice application   Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!* EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:28 am

I have read it all, very nice application, i have made my decicion,! all passwords and accounts linked to the server will be pm'ed to you instantly Congratulations!(you will have acess to the console , your own @grahamcraft.com email and the grahamcraft paypal account!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://grahamcraft.forummotion.com
Lawton101
Admin
Lawton101

PostSubject: Re: Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!*   Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!* EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 am

Thank you very much Nat Very Happy I wont let you down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Galaxy
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher
Galaxy

PostSubject: nig   Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!* EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 am

I say yes.
I <3 LAWTON
Back to top Go down
tomorulezz
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

PostSubject: Re: Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!*   Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!* EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Very Happy Well done lawton. you`ll be a good co owner Smile
Back to top Go down
Giant dick
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

PostSubject: Re: Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!*   Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!* EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:41 am

I think this was the best application out of anyone i have seen (including mine) and those to come I am glad Lawton owns the server with natt.
Back to top Go down
Lawton101
Admin
Lawton101

PostSubject: Re: Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!*   Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!* EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:51 am

Ha thanks Hero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!*   Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!* Empty

Back to top Go down

Lawton101's Co-Owner App *APPROVED!*
Page 1 of 1