Grahamcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the grahamcraft forum!We are a friendly 24/7 bukkit server! Join us at: 85.236.101.238:28165

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FLamemortimer's Co-Owner application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flamemortimerz
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

FLamemortimer's Co-Owner application Empty
PostSubject: FLamemortimer's Co-Owner application   FLamemortimer's Co-Owner application EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:36 am

Name: Jordan Mortimer
Where i live: Norfolk,Norwich
School i go to: Hobart High school

Hello Nattie1 and Lawton101, i am applying for owner for a nuber of reasons. Firstly i feel that i am a dedicated player on this server and that i could help a lot. Also i feel that i get along with both of you(i think Very Happy ). Secondly i really want to become Co-Owner because i have never been one before and i would love to learn new things such as world edit, commands, and soo much more! And i feel that i am a good builder in some ways such as building city's and making houses and coming up with ideas.

Another reason is that i enjoy helping others with their problems and i feel that i am freinds with practically everyone on the server. Also i have loads of ideas to make this server the best one ever! Such as survival islands and mazes and puzzles people haft to solve.

So in conclusion i would really love to be the Co-Owner of this server and i would be soo happy if you gave me the spot.

Regards Flame (:
Back to top Go down

FLamemortimer's Co-Owner application
Page 1 of 1