Grahamcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the grahamcraft forum!We are a friendly 24/7 bukkit server! Join us at: 85.236.101.238:28165

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

co-owner app!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
platinum2183
Stone breaker
Stone breaker
platinum2183

co-owner app! Empty
PostSubject: co-owner app!   co-owner app! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:29 am

hello im jack rogers im 13 years old and im applying for co-owner. I feel that i would once again make a great admin and this is why:

1. I love helping people out because it makes me happy to see them happy. if they do any bad stuff i do not ban i try and sort out the situation. i think that sorting stuff out really helps.

2. I think i get on with nat and lawton (the troll incident) and i love being on with everyone because it makes me happy. i am well fimilar with bukkit and all the commands so i choose to use them wisely, i also know how to use the scripts for bukkit which is very good for co-owner, i fix greifs aswell :3

3. I am not a bad player and am well dedicated to the server (5 months i think now) also i have been through a lot of times with the server such as the luke madness and lolmans diamond spawner.

4. I am a very good builder such as co-owner app! 2011-111

thank you for reading my application and i hope you choose me and once again thanks
Back to top Go down
http://platinum2183@webs.com

co-owner app!
Page 1 of 1