Grahamcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the grahamcraft forum!We are a friendly 24/7 bukkit server! Join us at: 85.236.101.238:28165

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1.0.0 Staff application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tylercarson
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

1.0.0 Staff application. Empty
PostSubject: 1.0.0 Staff application.   1.0.0 Staff application. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:51 am

Name: My name is Tyler Carson , or Tylercarson ingame.

Past Status': I've Moderated various 1.7.1 servers and been Admin on some , durin 1.8.1 i've been part of a servers crew as an Admin , During my time as an admin at these servers i have populated and made the server a better friendly place.

What position i am applying for: Any position will suit , you should choose on the level of authority based on how good my application is..

Played time: I've been playing for about 5 weeks now , i started about 4 weeks from 1.0.0 release , durin this time i've made relations with numerous players and staff players , i've had minute ups and downs but all have been resolved and passed on swiftly

Info: I get along very well with other members of the Grahamcraft community , all of the people i have met , even if not on a good foot , we have put our differences aside and became friends.

i had a town with over 5 residents and 15 houses on the previous server , decor etc.. and am pretty well known.. (if i dare say that) around the server for various reasons .. All being good ofcourse.

I have a good knowledge of admin commands and plugin experience , i have been playing minecraft since beta was released and think this is a great opportunity for me to start on this amazing server.

I could learn greatly from the experienced admins on new commands; Plugins , etc..

As a member of the Grahamcraft staff i would host numerous events , invole all the players in building contests , and generally make the server a better place to play and build creations

Thanks for viewing my staff application, i hope you take it into consideration.

Thanks

- Tyler
Back to top Go down

1.0.0 Staff application.
Page 1 of 1