Grahamcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the grahamcraft forum!We are a friendly 24/7 bukkit server! Join us at: 85.236.101.238:28165

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2MuchMoney's Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher
Doctor Who

2MuchMoney's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: 2MuchMoney's Moderator Application   2MuchMoney's Moderator Application EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:30 am

Introduction:Hello, thanks for taking the time to read my application and I really do hope that you do consider me for the position of a moderator. The members of Graham have always made me feel welcome and same with the administration, I would love to take on that role if possible.I'm usually the quiet guy who doesn't say much, but I think I deserve admin just as much as the other people who have already applied and if i had moderator you would not have to worry about me abusing any of the privileges given to me.
Name:Jake Nguyen
When I'm online:
Usually I'm online whenever I can which is most of the time, I can't really give a specific answer for this one because it varies depending on the day. If I have nothing going on in the day I will be on all day, so a good average number would probably be 5 hours or more per day.
Where I live: US
In Game-Name:
2MuchMoney
How to contact me:
Steam - ninjabartender1
Skype - Jacob
Graham Site
Warnings:
1st - Warning
2nd - Kick
3rd - Ban
4th - Hackers = Insta Permabanned
Situations:
I think that if somebody is hacking you should ban them permanently, and if they do make an appeal on the forums and it is good enough they should be able to have a second chance. Other than that I think you just have to use good judgment it is hard to list situations and tell what you will do you have to actually be there to know what you would do.
Conclusion:
I think I have been far too quiet throughout my time here and while I have been here I haven't minge/noob all over the server , I would be a great administrator and wouldn't abuse my privileges

______________________________________________________________________________________

2MuchMoney's Moderator Application Doctorbanner
Back to top Go down
Nattiey1
Admin
Nattiey1

PostSubject: Re: 2MuchMoney's Moderator Application   2MuchMoney's Moderator Application EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:00 am

Brilliant application!! But you have not been on enough,
Sorrah, no!
Back to top Go down
https://grahamcraft.forummotion.com
Doctor Who
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: 2MuchMoney's Moderator Application   2MuchMoney's Moderator Application EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:06 am

I haven't been on enough because I had my computer upgraded and lost all the server ips and had a difficult time finding this site and the ip :L

______________________________________________________________________________________

2MuchMoney's Moderator Application Doctorbanner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2MuchMoney's Moderator Application   2MuchMoney's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

2MuchMoney's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1