Grahamcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the grahamcraft forum!We are a friendly 24/7 bukkit server! Join us at: 85.236.101.238:28165

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'd like to apply :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galaxy
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher
Galaxy

I'd like to apply :) Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to apply :)   I'd like to apply :) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:27 am

Hey there, My name is GalaxyJR also known as luke,
Iv built several towns ingame, i think i can help the server alot, i have donated 15 - 10 pounds,
Im an nattiey's brother (Owner)Info: Im 11 years old, I have long hair, I have anger problems, I do get stressed. I used to hate lawton, But his new job on here has made me love him<3

I think i can be a big help because:
I think i can be very helpfull to pther players, Help them get materials, Other things like that, Mine with them, Help them build,
I hope you like this,
Please comment on this post a 1 out of then vote that if you think i should be a admin / mod = 10
If you dont think i should be a Admin / mod = 1
sadly, i have not been on any otehr servers, i have allready rated this the best 1, best owner, best co-
WHat iv done in the past is, Make 6 - 8 towns, Help pople with other towns, build houss in there towns,
help them with Land flattening, use world edit to help them, i have been annoying on the server but i regret it and i hope i can get Modorater atleast, Iv been banned alot by being rude irl and sorts, I miss old players

Last edited by Galaxy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Portain
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to apply :)   I'd like to apply :) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:50 am

Well, you have my vote, but ain't you already a mod in retrospect? or admin? don't know extent of your commands.
9/10
Back to top Go down
Lawton101
Admin
Lawton101

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to apply :)   I'd like to apply :) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:09 am

You have my vote Luke caus i know you mean well Very Happy Just please dont abuse the world edit anymore yeah? Then you should defo get admin/mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to apply :)   I'd like to apply :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd like to apply :)
Page 1 of 1