Grahamcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the grahamcraft forum!We are a friendly 24/7 bukkit server! Join us at: 85.236.101.238:28165

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I would like to apply for Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giant dick
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

I would like to apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: I would like to apply for Admin   I would like to apply for Admin EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:31 am

Hi I am HeroFound and would like to apply for Admin. I am active on this server a lot and try to get on it as soon as I can. I would like to apply for Admin to help people new to this server and those who have been on even longer than me. I think this server is amazing and I would like to do my best to help. I have become friends to most who have been on this server and would like meet more people as well. I am glad I even found this server. Very Happy Its a great server and I see you guys a have worked hard on it. I would like to help and do my part for the server. I think every one should contribute to this server. also do a little melon pushing. I don't know what more to say, but I hope you make a good choice.
Thanks, HeroFound

Last edited by HeroFound X on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Imporving my message)
Back to top Go down

I would like to apply for Admin
Page 1 of 1