Grahamcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the grahamcraft forum!We are a friendly 24/7 bukkit server! Join us at: 85.236.101.238:28165

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Every body on server must answer

Go down 
3 posters

Who is your favourite Admin ?
Flamemortimer
Every body on server must answer I_vote_lcap0%Every body on server must answer I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Herofound
Every body on server must answer I_vote_lcap0%Every body on server must answer I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matthew1811
Every body on server must answer I_vote_lcap100%Every body on server must answer I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
matthew1811
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

Every body on server must answer Empty
PostSubject: Every body on server must answer   Every body on server must answer EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:25 am

please choose a player on what you think
Back to top Go down
RufusGooder
Admin
RufusGooder

PostSubject: You silly...   Every body on server must answer EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:12 am

An unreasonable and rather stupid poll.
Why would you ask who people like more? Do you need such ego soothing protectiveness that you must KNOW that you are better than others?
This poll is nothing more than a charlaton's request for love: it bears nothing that seems educational, and it could create disputes between various individuals.
I think I am perfectly justified in asking everyone to ignore this moronic poll.

-Rufus

P.S. Nothing personal. I'm just, uh, in a...mood
Back to top Go down
Lawton101
Admin
Lawton101

PostSubject: Re: Every body on server must answer   Every body on server must answer EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:19 am

RufusGooder wrote:
An unreasonable and rather stupid poll.
Why would you ask who people like more? Do you need such ego soothing protectiveness that you must KNOW that you are better than others?
This poll is nothing more than a charlaton's request for love: it bears nothing that seems educational, and it could create disputes between various individuals.
I think I am perfectly justified in asking everyone to ignore this moronic poll.

-Rufus

P.S. Nothing personal. I'm just, uh, in a...mood

Very amusing and truthful response. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every body on server must answer   Every body on server must answer Empty

Back to top Go down

Every body on server must answer
Page 1 of 1