Grahamcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the grahamcraft forum!We are a friendly 24/7 bukkit server! Join us at: 85.236.101.238:28165

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The donation issue.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nattiey1
Admin
Nattiey1

The donation issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The donation issue.   The donation issue. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:21 pm

You get a rank, pretty much admin permissions depending on the amount you donate.
If you did donate matt, make sure I recieve the money?
Back to top Go down
https://grahamcraft.forummotion.com
matthew1811
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

PostSubject: hmm interesting .   The donation issue. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:46 am

And just what might be the advantages of being a doner ? .
if there are any could you plz replay .

to . Natt .
to . Tom .

faces : Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue monkey cat alien pale silent pig rabbit bounce bounce confused affraid drunken bom cheers Basketball Basketball cheers bom drunken santa cherry albino sunny Sleep rendeer farao king queen study scratch geek jocolor afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Nattiey1
Admin
Nattiey1

PostSubject: The donation issue.   The donation issue. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:52 pm

After a small messup with paypal, they have fixed the donations button and i have finally got the money, we are £20 from stopping the lagg. If you would like to donate, contact me first.

Thanks,
Nat
Back to top Go down
https://grahamcraft.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The donation issue.   The donation issue. Empty

Back to top Go down

The donation issue.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grahamcraft :: Server :: Donation-