Grahamcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the grahamcraft forum!We are a friendly 24/7 bukkit server! Join us at: 85.236.101.238:28165

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New members! Make yourselves known!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kibsy
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher
Kibsy

New members! Make yourselves known! Empty
PostSubject: I Live!   New members! Make yourselves known! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:41 pm

So the last idea was a dud, some things came up and I couldn't get on MC like I intended. BUT, none the less I want to start playing again! I haven't played in a while or talked to most of you guys, so i'd be glad to get back into it ^^
Back to top Go down
xoracerd
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

PostSubject: Re: New members! Make yourselves known!   New members! Make yourselves known! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:59 am

Lawton101 wrote:
xoracerd wrote:
hello. im jacky or more known as xoracerd and im a hardcore gamer. please. i have no life!

JK. i have a life.

Hardcore gamer eh? Like apple core hard or...?

heh. when i say hardcore i mean like serious hardcore mega awesome crap nad erections over games and orgasms over halo and... no im a fairly mediocre player. and consider myself fairly average.
Back to top Go down
Lawton101
Admin
Lawton101

PostSubject: Re: New members! Make yourselves known!   New members! Make yourselves known! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:34 am

Platinum2183 wrote:
I like to nom, my name is jack and im not new but who gives a damn Wink

the bird is the word.

the bird IS the word you are correct.

75 Points to you, sir.
Back to top Go down
Lawton101
Admin
Lawton101

PostSubject: Re: New members! Make yourselves known!   New members! Make yourselves known! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:33 am

xoracerd wrote:
hello. im jacky or more known as xoracerd and im a hardcore gamer. please. i have no life!

JK. i have a life.

Hardcore gamer eh? Like apple core hard or...?
Back to top Go down
platinum2183
Stone breaker
Stone breaker
platinum2183

PostSubject: NOM   New members! Make yourselves known! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:29 am

I like to nom, my name is jack and im not new but who gives a damn Wink

the bird is the word.
Back to top Go down
http://platinum2183@webs.com
xoracerd
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher

PostSubject: Re: New members! Make yourselves known!   New members! Make yourselves known! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:29 am

JK. i have a life.
Back to top Go down
Lawton101
Admin
Lawton101

PostSubject: Re: New members! Make yourselves known!   New members! Make yourselves known! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:25 am

I gonna resurrect this thread. We have had a lot of great, new players join Grahamcraft and this is your chance to make your selves known! So write anything about yourselves!

Back to top Go down
spiralwolf(applejack)
Stone breaker
Stone breaker
spiralwolf(applejack)

PostSubject: Re: New members! Make yourselves known!   New members! Make yourselves known! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:49 pm

I love family guy! drunken
Back to top Go down
Kibsy
Wood Puncher
Wood Puncher
Kibsy

PostSubject: I am returning for good!   New members! Make yourselves known! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:21 am

I'm deciding to make grahamcraft my #1 server! Can't wait! You guys should see servbot!
Back to top Go down
Lawton101
Admin
Lawton101

PostSubject: New members! Make yourselves known!   New members! Make yourselves known! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 am

This is a thread for all new (and old) members to tell the rest of us what your all about! What kind of stuff do you like to build? Do you have any interesting plans for the server?
Also post anything non-minecraft related! Your favourite tv show? film? Bands you are into? anything!

See you all online

Lawton101 (Twilight_Sparkle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New members! Make yourselves known!   New members! Make yourselves known! Empty

Back to top Go down

New members! Make yourselves known!
Page 1 of 1